Set up your mobile broadband
Got your new Blink SIM card or Modem? You now need to set it up in just 2 easy steps.
Set up your new Blink Modem
- Insert your Blink SIM card into your device.
- Place your Modem into the USB port of your computer and follow the prompts or switch your WiFi modem on.
Configure your iPad or existing device
- Insert your Blink SIM card.
- Go to the device mobile broadband software and find the settings.
- Once your iPad has been set up go to Settings > Cellular Data > APN settings and change the APN to splns888a1 for 3G and connect for a 4G plan.